One cannot argue with the fact that WooCommerce plugins have proved to be a great deal in helping online stores increase their sales. In fact, amidst the 3 million+ WooCommerce stores that are active today, most of them make use of the best WooCommerce plugins to grow their sales and revenue.
Fact Time: There are almost 2000+ dedicated essential plugins for WooCommerce in the WordPress Repository and CodeCanyon.
So, if you’re here looking for some of the best WooCommerce plugins to boost your sales and revenue, you’ve got it then! We’ve come up with a handful of essential plugins for WooCommerce in this read. Increase brand awareness and it will enhance your sales. With that being said.
Get your hands on the best WooCommerce sales-boosting plugins, separated by categories, you should have no difficulties going through these top WooCommerce plugins!
So, let’s get started!
Table of Contents
Best Gift Card Plugins for WooCommerce
If there’s a list of essential plugins for WooCommerce, there’s no chance gift card plugins would be missed. Gift cards are an excellent way to boost your WooCommerce revenue and it’s estimated that by the year 2025, the gift card industry would reach an approximate value of $510 billion. Your store visitors can simply purchase gift cards and send them to their loved ones for special occasions, holidays and more. Selling gift cards in your store is simply one of the best ways to increase your sales. So, here are some of the best gift card plugins for WooCommerce.
1. YITH WooCommerce Gift Cards
YITH WooCommerce Gift Cards is just like any other WooCommerce gift card plugin with which your customers can create and send gift cards. Also, customers can custom design their gift cards before sending them out.
Here are a few other features of YITH WooCommerce gift cards plugin,
- Allows customers to mannually enter gift card values.
- Store owners can create gift cards and edit details from the backend.
- Options to choose different images for new gift cards.
- Set minimum cart value to apply for a gift card.
- Schedule gift cards to be delivered on custom dates.
YITH WooCommerce gift cards come in both the free and the pro versions. The free version has some basic features while the pro version has advanced features like scheduling gift card delivery date and more.
2. Ultimate Gift Cards for WooCommerce
Ultimate Gift Cards for WooCommerce is more like YITH WooCommerce Gift Cards. It allows users to create custom gift cards and send them to their loved ones – all in a couple of minutes.
Below mentioned are a few features of Ultimate Gift Cards for WooCommerce that has made it to be a part of this read,
- Flexible gift card value options – value set by store owner/value entered by the customer.
- Options to customize existing gift card templates.
- Allows customers to send gift cards via SMS or Whatsapp.
- The gift card plugin allows you to include/exclude certain products from being eligible for gift cards.
- Options to redeem gift cards online at your WooCommerce store.
Ultimate Gift Cards for WooCommerce comes with a free version and the pro version as well. You can download the Ultimate Gift Cards for WooCommerce from the WordPress repository and start using it for free!
3. Gift Up – Gift Cards for WordPress
Gift Up is another WooCommerce gift card WordPress plugin that helps you sell cards on your store with ease. Gift Up says it’s also the easiest way to create and sell gift cards online and that it’ll be a seamless experience for your customers.
Here are a few features of Gift Up that you should be knowing
- Choose from existing gift card templates or create one yourself.
- Gift card delivery options – immediate/scheduled delivery for the future.
- Set expiry dates for gift cards you create from the backend in your store.
- A dashboard that lets you manage and edit gift card details.
- Options to display gift cards/gift certificates with your brand’s logo and design. Options to display gift cards/gift certificates with your brand’s logo design.
Gift Up is also one of the reliable WordPress gift card plugins you should consider using for your store.
Speaking of running WooCommerce stores and increasing sales, you need to be able to generate product feeds seamlessly in the first place. This helps you be efficient and save a lot of time and trouble in the long run. Here’s a plugin that helps you generate product feeds with ease!
4. WooCommerce Product Feed Manager
WooCommerce Product Feed Manager allows you to generate accurate product feed for Google Shopping, Facebook Ads, Walmart, Rakuten, AdRoll, Marktplaats, Vivino, eBay, and 170+ other major marketplaces.
You can use exclusive features such as Category Mapping, Custom Filter Options, Schedule Auto-update of the feed, and Advanced Custom Fields to customize your feed in the most optimized way.
Generate your feed in a simple 4 steps process.
Create a new feed > Choose your desired merchant > Configure the attribute values > Publish the feed.
It’s as simple as that.
Once you have your feed ready, you can then upload it to your desired marketplace and start promoting your WooCommerce products to a larger audience to get more sales.
Here are a few more useful features of WooCommerce Product Feed Manager,
- Category or tab filter options
- JSON-LD structured data fix
- Auto feed update schedule options: weekly, daily & hourly
- Compatible with WPML and WCML multi-currency
- Supports the official “WooCommerce Composite Products” & “WooCommerce Product Bundles” plugin
If you do intend to promote your products on Google Shopping or Facebook Ads, then you should definitely consider using this plugin and save a lot of time in generating feed. So, go ahead and give it a try and start seeing better results through large marketplaces.
Now that we’ve seen some of the best gift card plugins for WooCommerce, we’ll move on to the next set of essential plugins for WooCommerce stores.
Best WooCommerce Popup Plugins
Popups are definitely a must for your WooCommerce store! If you’re putting forth the question “Why?”, how else do you plan on letting your store visitors know about your store’s deals and discounts? Any other ideas to stop shopping carts from getting abandoned? Having a WooCommerce popup plugin on-board can help you drive sales and conversions seamlessly. You can easily upsell products to your customer and give personal recommendations using popups. So, let’s take a look at some of the best WooCommerce popup plugins that can help increase your WooCommerce sales,
1. Optinly – Best WooCommerce Popup Plugin
Optinly is an easy to use WooCommerce popup plugin that helps WooCommerce stores increase their sales numbers and revenue seamlessly. What makes Optinly special is, it’s pre-existing marketing goals (like reducing cart abandonment, increasing cart value, upselling to existing customers) and relevant popup templates. You can simply choose a marketing goal, a relevant popup template and set your first sales campaign live in minutes.
Here are some of the features of Optinly WooCommerce popup plugin
- 10+ marketing goals and 75+ highly responsive popup templates.
- Advanced popup triggering options like exit triggers, time-based triggers, page-based triggers and more.
- Powerful targeting options like device-based targeting, display popups until a visitor clicks/subscribes and targeting based on visitor’s previous website interactions.
- Different types of popup forms like lightbox popups, fullscreen overlays, floating bars, notification popups and more.
- Inbuilt WYSIWYG popup builder that allows you to customize existing popup templates with ease.
- Gamification popups like spin to win popups and popup launcher to increase engagement and sales.
- In-depth analytics dashboard that lets you know about the number of clicks, conversions and other details.
- Seamless integration with 10+ top email marketing platforms like MailChimp, Aweber, Klaviyo, ConvertKit and more.,
Optinly has both a free plan and a paid plan. Also, you get a 14-day free trial plan with premium features. With gamification popups, powerful targeting options and other advanced features coming in the free version, Optinly should definitely be your go-to WooCommerce popup plugin.
OptinMonster is a well-known WooCommerce popup plugin that has been helping WooCommerce stores increase their sales numbers for quite some time now. The plugin has some of the advanced features and is considered as one of the best WooCommerce popup plugins by many.
Below mentioned are a few features of OptinMonster,
Pre-existing popup templates to choose for your popup campaigns.
Drag and drop editor that allows you to customize popups easily or build one from scratch.
Advanced options that include geolocation targeting, A/B testing, spin the wheel popups and more.
Exit intent technology to stop visitors from abandoning their shopping carts.
Integration with some of the best email marketing service providers like MailChimp and more.
OptinMonster is for sure one of the best WooCommerce popup plugins but its pricing factor is something that should definitely be looked into (also, there’s no free plan) before you choose OptinMonster for growing your business.
3. Icegram – Exit Popup WooCommerce Plugin
Icegram is one of the WooCommerce popup plugins that has been lately on the list. Though Icegram’s text-based user interface makes it a bit less user friendly when compared to other WooCommerce popup plugins, it’s triggering and targeting options settles the scores.
Below mentioned are some of the features of the Icegram popup plugin,
- Different types of popup forms including sidebars, ribbons and badges.
- Triggering and targeting options include Geolocation targeting, Exit triggers, etc.
- Ready to use lead capturing and subscription forms.
- Analytics dashboard that lets you know about your popup campaign details.
The only thing that concerns people who use Icegram is that it does not come with an inbuilt popup builder so the task of customizing popups could be a little tedious when compared to Optinly and OptinMonster. Also, the free version has very limited triggering and targeting options.
4. Poptin – Free WooCommerce Popup Plugin
Poptin, another WooCommerce popup plugin that has been in the limelight lately after getting a complete revamp. Poptin allows store owners to create opt-in forms to increase email subscribers and visitor engagement. Also, you can increase store sales by creating popups with offers/sales deals.
Below mentioned are the features of Poptin WooCommerce popup plugin,
- In-built drag and drop that lets you customize pre-existing popup templates with ease – add/remove fields and images on any popup template.
- All existing popup templates are mobile responsive.
- Different types of popup campaigns to choose from – lightbox popups, floating bars, full screen overlays and slide ins.
- Send emails using autoresponders – welcome emails, thank you emails and coupon emails.
- Target visitors based on their location, traffic source, website interactions and more.
You can integrate with Poptin with multiple email marketing platforms with ease. And there are four different pricing plans including the free version.
5. YITH WooCommerce Popup
This WooCommerce popup plugin makes it easy for you to create and display popups almost anywhere on your site. And is one of the best options when you want to display promotional offers/sales deals on your WooCommerce store.
With YITH WooCommerce popup plugin, you can,
- Display popups on your jpgage almost at any position you want.
- Customise and edit the contents of popup templates.
- 5+ different types of popup templates to choose from.
- Timed delay triggers is one of the noteworthy popup triggering options in this WooCommerce popup plugin.
You can start using the Yith WooCommerce popup plugin for free whereas there’s also a paid version with almost the same features.
We’re pretty much done with the WooCommerce popup plugin section. Let’s move on to look at the best cart recovery plugins for WooCommerce.
Best Abandoned Cart Recovery Plugins for WooCommerce
Why recover abandoned carts? In a way, recovering abandoned carts in your WooCommerce store also boosts sales. Because abandoned carts are nothing but money that’s left on the table. And all you’ve got to do is get a good abandoned cart recovery plugin and start recovering abandoned carts. Here are a few best-abandoned cart recovery plugins for your WooCommerce store.
1. Retainful – Abandoned Cart Recovery Tool
Retainful is an abandoned cart recovery solution that’s both powerful and reliable. With Retainful, you can easily recover abandoned carts and boost your WooCommerce sales by sending cart recovery emails. The fact that everything is automated makes the overall cart recovery process seamless and hassle-free.
Below mentioned are a few features of Retainful abandoned cart recovery solution.
- Create abandoned cart recovery drip campaigns and send emails to customers on regular time intervals – automate it and forget it.
- Capture email addresses of shopping cart abandoners using lead capturing forms.
- Choose from existing abandoned cart recovery email templates or create one yourself using the drag and drop email template builder.
- Personalize cart recovery emails by adding the customer’s name with the help of inbuilt shortcodes.
- Drive repeat purchases and increase WooCommerce sales by sending Next Order Coupons along with order confirmation emails.
- Stop carts from getting abandoned in the first place using exit-intent popups. Also, use countdown timers to create urgency and boost sales.
- A powerful dashboard that lets you see the number of live carts, abandoned carts along with the cart value in real-time.
- The dashboard also lets you know about the conversion value of Next order coupons along with the number of times your emails were opened.
Retainful has multiple pricing plans and a free plan that can be used forever. All paid plans have the premium features and the pricing differs based on the number of contacts you have. Pricing starts from $7/month. Put in a few words, Retainful is a powerful and robust abandoned cart recovery WooCommerce plugin.
Omnisend is a dedicated WooCommerce email marketing automation plugin that helps WooCommerce stores to recover abandoned carts and drive sales. Omnisend allows you to send cart recovery emails to customers with ease. Also, you can send SMS and push notifications with Omnisend.
Below mentioned are a few features of Omnisend that makes it one of the best abandoned cart recovery plugin
- Options to send emails during cart abandonment, order confirmation and welcome emails.
- Custom edit your emails using the inbuilt email template editor before sending cart recovery emails.
- Sign up forms and spin to win popups to capture leads and increase engagement.
- Options to recommend products to customers and A/B testing option to choose the campaign that works best.
- An inbuilt dashboard that lets you track your campaign performances in real-time.
Like Retainful, Omnisend has multiple pricing plans. There’s a forever free plan for you to use and the paid plans start from $16/month.
Jilt is another abandoned cart recovery plugin for WooCommerce that’s similar to Retainful and Omnisend. Jilt allows you to send cart recovery emails and transactional email with ease and in a couple of clicks.
You can see the features of Jilt cart recovery WooCommerce plugin here,
- Track cart abandonment in real-time and capture email addresses using lead capture forms.
- Send cart recovery emails at regular intervals to customers in order to win back abandoned carts.
- Automatically re-create carts when a customer heads back to their abandoned shopping cart.
- Generate dynamic coupon codes to motivate customers to complete purchases and generate sales simultaneously.
Jilt comes with a free plan and a paid plan. Paid plan starts from $29/month and the pricing increases with respect to the number of contacts you have.
4. Cart Lift
Cart Lift is an abandoned cart recovery plugin for your WooCommerce and EDD sites that can send automated abandoned cart recovery emails. You can create and set up multiple campaigns using cart recovery emails and it will automatically send emails to your cart abandoners.
Here are some of the key features of Cart Lift:
- Automatically track abandoned carts (GDPR compatible).
- Easy to set up campaigns.
- Strategic intervals for automated emails.
- Smart analytics of recovered carts.
- Automatically build up a mailing list.
Cart Lift has both a free version and a paid version. The premium plans start from $79.99 annually.
So, that’s it from the abandoned cart recovery WooCommerce plugins section. What’s your pick?
Now to some of the best WooCommerce plugins for reviews.
Best WooCommerce Reviews Plugin
Gathering reviews for your WooCommerce store products is as important as driving sales. Because, the more reviews you are able to get, the more credibility and trust factor your store gets which eventually helps drive more sales. It’s a win-win and you have no idea what long-term benefits you could get having a huge number of positive product reviews.
So, here are some of the best WooCommerce review plugins you should consider using for your store,
1. YITH WooCommerce Advanced Reviews
With 6000+ active installations, YITH WooCommerce Advanced Reviews is probably one of the best review plugins for WooCommerce stores. With this plugin, your customers can leave reviews for products they purchase with extreme ease.
Below mentioned are some of the features of YITH WooCommerce Advanced Reviews plugin,
- Options to allow customers to add headings and images when they write a product review.
- Store owners can display product review details using bar graphs.
- Options to let users decide whether a particular review is useful or not.
- Options to let registered/unregistered users to vote a review.
- Filter reviews based on options like “most recent” or “most useful”.
YITH WooCommerce Advanced Reviews is definitely an advanced WooCommerce product review plugin. And there’s both a free and a paid version of this product review plugin.
2. Ultimate Reviews
Ultimate Reviews is a simple WooCommerce product review plugin by Etoile Web Design. With Ultimate Reviews, you can allow your visitors to submit for reviews for products or events and more. Include shortcodes that makes the overall job easier for you and your customers to add/write product reviews.
Below mentioned are a few features of Ultimate Reviews WooCommerce product review plugin.
- Multiple product rating systems – points, percentage and stars.
- Easily look at product reviews by filtering them using score, product name and the reviewer’s name.
- Allows users to upload images and videos when they write a review.
- Options to add captcha to review submission forms – helps prevent spam reviews.
- Create additional review fields such as quality, value, appearance and more.
Ultimate Reviews is one of the best WooCommerce reviews plugin stores have come across and is being used by 2000+ stores to date. Like most of the other top WooCommerce plugins, Ultimate Reviews has a free plan as well as a paid plan.
3. Customer Reviews for WooCommerce
Customer Reviews for WooCommerce stands out from other product review plugins for WooCommerce by motivating customers to leave product reviews. You can easily send reminders to customers who have purchased from your store and generate coupons for customers who write a review. This helps improve the credibility of your products and drive sales eventually.
Mentioned below are a few features of this WooCommerce product review plugin,
- Options to let your customer attach pictures to the reviews they write.
- Filter reviews by rating. Also, you have options to allow visitors to vote on reviews that are left by customers.
- Generate coupons for customers who leave reviews for products they purchase.
- Send personalized reminder emails to customers asking them to leave a product review.
- Store owners can reply to reviews left by their customers.
Customer Reviews for WooCommerce has more features and you should definitely consider using this product review plugin for your WooCommerce store. Like always, there’s a free version and a paid version.
Best WooCommerce Wallet Plugins
Having an inbuilt wallet system for your WooCommerce store makes it easy for your customers to complete their checkout process. You on the other side might be able to get an idea of the future sales value based on your customer’s wallet balance. Adding a WooCommerce wallet system plugin will help
- Your customers experience a quick checkout process.
- Reduce cart abandonment on your WooCommerce store.
- You drive more sales during seasonal festivals or on the big days.
- You get an idea about the value of the future sales that’s going to happen.
So, here are some of the best WooCommerce wallet plugins you should be using to boost your WooCommerce sales.
1. YITH WooCommerce Account Funds
YITH seems to have solutions for almost all WooCommerce scenarios and they’ve also come up with one for WooCommerce wallets. YITH WooCommerce Account Funds is a WooCommerce wallet plugin that allows your customers to transfer cash to their wallet and purchase goods with the same.
Below mentioned are a few features of YITH WooCommerce wallet plugin,
- Allow your customers to add funds to their digital wallet.
- Allows customers to purchase later using funds they’ve deposited.
- Store owners can set minimum and maximum limits for depositing funds to the wallet.
- Options to give custom discounts to those who pay using digital wallets.
- YITH WooCommerce wallet plugin is compatible with YITH WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugin. Also, it is compatible with YITH WooCommerce PDF Invoice and Shipping list.
YITH WooCommerce Account Funds is one of the best WooCommerce wallet plugins you should consider using. Like all other YITH WooCommerce plugins, this plugin comes in both free and paid versions.
2. Tera Wallet WooCommerce Plugin
Tera Wallet is another wallet system plugin for WooCommerce. Similar to the YITH WooCommerce Wallet plugin, Tera Wallet allows your customers to add funds to their digital wallet and later use them to purchase products.
Below mentioned are a few features of the Tera Wallet WooCommerce plugin,
- Customers can deposit funds in their wallet using various methods.
- Store owners can give cash back to customers based on criteria like price, product or categories.
- Options to send notifications to customers for every transaction they make via emails.
- Customers have the option to pay a partial amount using this WooCommerce wallet plugin.
Tera Wallet is one of the best WooCommerce plugins and is a good alternative to YITH WooCommerce wallet plugin. As for the pricing factor, there’s both a free and a paid version.
3. Hoicker WooCommerce Wallet Plugin
Hoicker WooCommerce wallet plugin is just like any other wallet system plugin where customers can add funds to their wallet and later enjoy a quick checkout experience. One thing that makes this WooCommerce wallet plugin stand out is that customers can withdraw their wallet balance to their bank account or Paypal account.
Here are a few features of WooCommerce Wallet plugin,
- Store owners can give cashback when customers top-up their wallet/purchase products.
- Customers can withdraw money to their bank account/Paypal account.
- Customers have the option to pay a partial amount using their wallet and the remaining balance with other payment gateways.
- Store owners can send wallet transactional emails to customers via emails on a weekly/monthly/yearly basis.
- Direct refund to wallet option in case any order is being canceled and a refund is initiated.
Like all the other top WooCommerce plugins we’ve seen in this read, Hoicker wallet plugin also has a free and a paid version.
Now that we’ve seen some of the best WooCommerce Wallet plugins, let’s move on to the final set of essential plugins for WooCommerce in this read.
Best WooCommerce Checkout Plugins
Making sure that your WooCommerce store has a clutter-free smooth checkout process is as important as adding a wallet/popup plugin. Only when there’s a smooth hassle-free checkout process, your customers will be tempted to come back for more and you’ll be staying in the good books of people. We’ve come up with a couple of recommended WooCommerce plugins for the checkout process. So, the first plugin,
1. WooCommerce One Page Checkout
If you’re someone who likes to bring the entire checkout process in one single page, then WooCommerce One Page Shopping is just the plugin you’re looking for! This WooCommerce checkout plugin allows your customer to checkout without moving to a different page as the entire process can be carried out in the page they already are.
Below are a few features of this WooCommerce checkout plugin,
- Store owners can display selected products and checkout forms on a single page which makes it easy for customers to checkout.
- Options to create custom landing pages for special events and display unique pages during the event.
- WooCommerce owners can choose to display the number of products on the checkout page. Or, they can create a page for the one featured product.
- Store owners can make use of several inbuilt templates – right from a simple pricing table to a list of products, this plugin has it all.
WooCommerce One Page Checkout is definitely designed to help increase your WooCommerce sales!
2. Checkout Manager for WooCommerce
Checkout Manager for WooCommerce, one of the best WooCommerce checkout plugins allows you to modify your existing checkout page to make it more useful for you. With this plugin, store owners can easily add/remove fields in their final checkout page.
Below mentioned are a few features of Checkout Manager for WooCommerce,
- Store owners can make the process of creating an account/adding a shipping address mandatory.
- Options to include custom fields to the checkout page that’s related to billing/shipping.
- Messages can be displayed to customers before or after the checkout form. This increases the engagement factor and promotes sales completion.
- Options to include conditional checkout fields – show/hide fields based on the value of its parent fields.
As for the pricing, there’s both a free and a paid version of the plugin.
3. WooCommerce Checkout Add-Ons
A simple hassle-free WooCommerce checkout page is always considered great. But what if you want your checkout page to be extraordinary? Giving free/premium add-ons to your customers is a great idea. And WooCommerce Checkout Add-Ons helps you do just that!
With WooCommerce Checkout Add-ons, you can
- Give free services to customers like shipping insurance, brand stickers and more.
- Store owners can add gift option messages, options to gift wrap order, give gift receipts and more.
- WooCommerce Checkout Add-Ons is compatible with the WooCommerce One Page Checkout plugin.
- Create conditional add-ons that appear based on factors like cart products, cart total value and more.
WooCommerce Checkout Add-Ons is definitely one of the best WooCommerce checkout plugins that’ll help increase your revenue. You should consider using this plugin if you’d love to give your customers the extra engagement factor and drive sales using it!
Not sure if you realize but we’ve just come across 20 best WooCommerce plugins. Great right?
In this read, there were both top WooCommerce plugins and essential plugins for WooCommerce that’s going to help boost your sales.
“Here comes the bonus tip for you!!
Pick the right plugin from the collection of best shopping cart plugins listed here for your WordPress eCommerce store.”
Remember, choosing the best WooCommerce plugins for your store is the first step you’ve got to take to drive sales numbers. And doing it right can help you to a great extent down the road!
Now all that’s left for you to do is, sit back, take a few minutes and identify what plugins you need to increase your WooCommerce sales – could be a popup plugin /gift card plugin. Just make sure the plugin you choose has what it takes to help increase your sales!
And with that said, we’ll be wrapping up!
Good luck with increasing your sales!
Which is the best WooCommerce SEO Plugin?
When it comes to running your WooCommerce store, SEO plugins play a major role. Using an SEO plugin helps increase your store’s online visibility which helps in driving organic traffic. One of the best SEO plugins you should consider using for your store is Yoast.
What WooCommerce plugins do I need?
It depends on what kind of WooCommerce store you run/the features you would like to have to grow your business. Sometimes, it also depends on what kind of features you’d want to give your store customers and visitors.
What is a WooCommerce Plugin?
WooCommerce plugins are nothing but additional plugins you install to help grow your store’s sales and revenue. One can find a lot of suitable WooCommerce plugins in the WordPress repository.
Which free cache plugin works best with WooCommerce?
Cache plugins are quite necessary to run a WooCommerce store. One of the best cache plugins that works well with WooCommerce is WP Fastest Cache. Also, it’s free to use.
How can I optimize my WooCommerce Site for speed and security?
“Using good plugins such as WP Rocket for speed and iThemes Security for securing your WooCommerce sites are both great options. We also recommend using WP Buffs’ care plans for enhanced security and speed optimization. Their care plans also come with unlimited edits, emergency support, and daily backups.”